Broccoli and Cheese Turkey Burgers
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 2 cups loosely packed, small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus some for drizzling
- 1 small Fresno or jalapeno chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 6 thick-cut deli slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 burger buns, split and lightly toasted, such as Amys seeded burger rolls
- Lettuce, tomato and red onion, for garnish
- Avocado Ranch Dressing or Dijon mustard
- For the Avocado Ranch Dressing:
- 1 small ripe Haas avocado
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 ripe lemon, about 3 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup mixed herbs such as chives, dill, and flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large clove garlic, pasted
Bring a few inches of water to a boil, salt it and par-boil the broccoli florets to tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes. Cold shock in ice water and drain well, pat dry on kitchen towel.
Heat EVOO, 2 turns of the pan, in a skillet over medium heat. Add chili pepper and garlic, and swirl around for a minute. Add broccoli florets and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine, turn off heat and cool to handle.
Combine turkey with cooled broccoli and garlic mixture, season with salt and pepper, and form into 6 patties that are thinner at center and thicker at edges for even cooking.
Heat a drizzle of EVOO in large nonstick skillet or griddle pan over medium-high heat. Grill burgers 11-12 minutes turning once until cooked through. Cover with cheese and melt under loose foil tent last minute or so.
Serve cheeseburgers on bun bottoms and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and a slather or Ranch or mustard; set bun top in place.
For the Avocado Ranch Dressing:
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.