Tuna Pasta Salad
Gwyneth Paltrow's Healthy Tuna Salad
How To Make Sicilian Tuna Pasta With Canned Tuna By Rachael
Spaghetti and Tuna Balls
Bob Harper’s Avocado Tuna Salad
Provençal Tuna Melt
Jenna Bush’s Tuna Wrap
How To Make Mexican Tuna Melts With Canned Tuna by Rachael
Fresh Tuna French-Style Cheeseburgers
How To Make French Tuna Sandwiches With Canned Tuna By Rachael
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 pound medium shell pasta
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 palmful Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cans pole-caught, salt-free tuna, drained
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans
In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, lemon juice and salt. Reserve.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Add salt and cook pasta to al dente.
Finely chop the parsley with the Italian seasoning to bring out the flavor of the dried herbs. Add to the bowl along with the olive oil, tuna, celery and beans and mix.
Stir in the drained pasta (hot or cold) and toss to combine.