Grilled Piri Piri Chicken Thighs with Grilled Corn Salad
According to Rachael, THIS Is How Long Opened Tomato Paste Lasts…
How to Make a Negroni-Martini (Negronatini) | John Cusimano
Broadway Superstar Laura Benanti One-Ups Hugh Jackman's Most Emb…
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Says His Music Industry Uncle's Biggest…
How to Make Shrimp Parm | Rachael Ray
How to Make Hoisin Fried Rice | Rachael Ray
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
First Makeover Back in the Studio is for a Deserving Woman Who's…
Jeremy Sisto Teases Loophole That Could Allow Him to Make an App…
How to Tell if Someone's Been in Your House While You're Away, A…
How to Kick Out a Car Window If You're Kidnapped | Former CIA Of…
This 16-Year-Old Started Her Secret Identity Movement for All Wo…
How to Transition Back to "Real Clothes" with Comfortable Staple…
How to Make Chicken with Apples and Pears and Cheesy Potatoes | …
Why New York Times-Bestselling Thriller Writer Brad Meltzer Was …
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 4 Fresno chilies or 2 long hot chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 inches ginger root, peeled and grated
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander, a scant palmful
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika, a scant palmful
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin, half a palmful
- EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for liberal drizzling
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/3 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 fresno chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced blanched almonds, lightly toasted
Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a food processor, process peppers, grated garlic, shallot, ginger, lime juice, coriander, paprika and cumin into a paste.
Score chicken with shallow slashes and rub with paste. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with oil. Marinate a minimum of 1 hour and up to 4.
Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Make sure the grill is well cleaned and the grates thoroughly oiled. Grill chicken thighs, about 6-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve Grilled Corn Salad alongside.
For the Grilled Corn Salad:
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium.
Place corn on the grill and grill, rotating every 2-3 minutes to evenly marked all over. Remove and cool slightly. With a paring knife, cut the kernels from the cob and reserve.
While the corn is cooling, in a bowl, combine the red onion, fresno chili pepper, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper, and let sit a couple of minutes. Whisk in the honey, hot sauce and the EVOO.
Add grilled corn kernels, spinach and toss to combine garnish with toasted almonds.