- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- About 1/4 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus some for drizzling
- About 4 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds halibut, mahi-mahi/dorado or red snapper
- Seafood seasoning
- Flour or corn tortillas, charred and kept warm
- Lime and lemon wedges
- Suggested sides: saffron rice salad and green bean salad
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Combine lemon juice with agave and EVOO. Add cabbage, parsley and onions, and season liberally with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Cut fish into large chunks or leave as filets and coat with EVOO. Season liberally with seafood seasoning and grill to flaky and opaque. For filets, grill on a wooden plank soaked in water -- sturdy fish like halibut can go directly on the grill.
Serve fish on a platter broken into irregular pieces with lemon and lime wedges alongside. Assemble tacos by combining some fish, slaw and Grilled Romesco Sauce in a tortilla.