- 1 dozen large, hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, pasted or grated
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish, such as Heinz
- About 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard, yellow or Dijon
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Chopped bacon
- Crispy fried prosciutto
- Chopped green olives
Place eggs into a large bowl. Grate onion directly over the bowl to catch the onion juice and add garlic, relish, Worcestershire, mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper, paprika and mayo just a few tablespoons to start. Mash to desired consistency.
Serve on a few slices of toast and garnish with toppings of your choice.