- 4 tablespoon Natures Hollow Sugar Free Hickory Maple BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons Natures Hollow Sugar-Free Honey
- A dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 packet Truvia
- For the Wings: 1/2 pound chicken wings
- Celery sticks, for serving
Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Add wings to bowl and toss well to coat thoroughly in sauce mixture. Store in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight or until nearly ready to serve.
Preheat oven to 420F. Place wings on tray and cook on center rack for about 25 minutes. Turn wings over and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Belly Bad Wings
(honey BBQ serve without dipping sauce or celery sticks)
S/C Value = 37/3