- 1 pound mahi-mahi, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Shredded cabbage
- Black Bean, Mango and Avocado Salsa
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotle in adobo, or 2 if you like it spicy
- 1 garlic clove
In a medium bowl, combine fish, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
While the fish is marinating, make the sauce: In a food processor, combine all ingredients and process until fully blended. Transfer to a squeeze bottle.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and any marinade from the bowl. Cook fish about 4-5 minutes, stirring once or twice to ensure the fish is fully cooked through on each side.
Place corn tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds.
Assemble tacos by placing fish on top of tortillas, topping with salsa (if desired), cabbage and drizzle with chipotle sauce.
Serve with Katie Lee's Black Bean, Avocado and Mango Salsa.