Guy Fieri's Bloody Mary Flank Steak
How To Make Vodka-Cream Bloody Mary Soup By Rachael
Sliced Steak Salad with Bloody Mary Vinaigrette
Guy Fieri's Donkey Sauce Recipe
Bloody Johnny Bar
Bottom-of-the-Jar Bloody Maria
Sunny Anderson's Grilled Green Tomato Bloody Mary
Guy Fieri's Buffalo Balls
The Best Halloween Bloody Mary You'll Have This Year
How To Make Homemade Cocktail Sauce By Rachael
Inside Guy Fieri's Kitchen
- 1 cup vegetable juice (I recommend V-8)
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cupolive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- Small celery stalks and leaves, and grilled tomatoes, for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except for the flank steak and the garnish. Pour half the marinade into a resealable 1-gallon plastic bag and add the flank steak. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 and up to 24 hours.
Pour the remaining marinade into a saucepan over medium-high and simmer until it is reduced by half, about 10 to 15 minutes. Season to taste.
Preheat a grill to high or heat a skillet over high heat. Remove the flank steak from the marinade and wipe off the excess liquid with paper towels. (Discard the meats marinade.) Grill or pan-sear both sides, then lower the heat to medium and cook to medium rare (135F), 8 to 10 minutes.
Let the flanks steak rest, covered with foil, for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut the steak on the bias across the grain and serve with the reduced marinade. If desired, garnish with celery and tomatoes.