- 12 ounces silken tofu, such as Nasoya
- 2 ounces bittersweet (60%) chocolate plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup, such as Foxs u-bet
Cut the tofu into 1-inch pieces and place in a strainer so that the liquid drains out. Let sit for 10 minutes.
With a serrated knife, chop 2 ounces of the chocolate into small chunks. Place the chocolate in a microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate. If necessary, continue microwaving in 15-second increments until the chocolate has melted and is smooth.
In the bowl of a food processor, add the melted chocolate, tofu, cocoa powder, agave, espresso powder, vanilla and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
Transfer the mixture into 4 individual cups, and refrigerate. To serve, shave a small amount of chocolate on top of the cups with a vegetable peeler.