- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced thin and pounded
- Salt and pepper
- Wondra flour, for coating
- 2 eggs
- Plain breadcrumbs
- A handful Italian parsley
- About 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil or canola oil, for frying
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup Italian tomato sauce
- Slider rolls
Dip cutlets in Wondra mixed with salt and pepper.
Beat eggs in a shallow dish with a splash of water. Dip cutlets in egg wash
Dredge cutlets in breadcrumbs mixed with parsley, half the cheese, salt, pepper and garlic.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and quickly fry cutlets until golden brown. Remove and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Add some tomato sauce to the frying pan. Add cooked cutlets back to the pan and top with a little grated parm, additional sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Cover pan to melt cheese.
Serve cutlets on slider rolls.