Serves 4 servings
Originally aired March 31, 2011
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 to 4 jalapeos
- 3 cans chili beans
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch garlic salt
- A pinch cayenne
To prepare in a crockpot, brown turkey in a skillet over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
Place turkey in a crockpot with the remaining ingredients and set it to low. Let simmer all day!
To prepare on the stove, brown turkey in a large Dutch oven. Add onions and peppers and cook to soften. Add remaining ingredients and turn down heat. Simmer on low for 20-30 minutes.
Serve with Rolls or Cornbread.