- 4 pieces sustainably caught white fish, such as cod, haddock or pollack
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups loosely packed, coarsely torn breadcrumbs or chopped peasant-style bread
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 stem fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- Generous handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, homemade or store-bought, patted dry and chopped
- 1 small fresh chili, such as red Fresno, seeded and very finely chopped
- A handful of pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 medium or 1/4 large red onion, finely chopped
- About 1/3 to 1/2 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Greek Feta, drained and crumbled
- Lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 400F.
Arrange fish in a baking dish. Lightly dress with EVOO; season with salt and pepper.
Combine bread, garlic, oregano, parsley, red pepper, chili, olives and onions in a bowl and dress with just enough EVOO to lightly coat. Arrange topping all over the top of the fish and around the dish. Scatter feta around and over the bread layer. Bake fish 20-25 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges alongside.