- 1 8-ounce package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup A1 Original Steak Sauce
- 2 Kraft Singles, quartered
- 1 16-ounce package Oscar Mayer Selects Premium Beef Franks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Bull's-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Kraft real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
Heat oven to 350F.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Brush with steak sauce; top with Singles pieces. Place 1 frank on wide end of each dough triangle; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, on baking sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with poppy seed.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown, Meanwhile, mix all remaining ingredients until well blended.
Serve franks with sauce.