- EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds baby red-skinned potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on how large they are
- 4 large onions, quartered with root end attached
- 2 pounds kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 Gala or Honeycrisp apples, cut into wedges
- Honey, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425F.
In a large, shallow roasting pan, drizzle potatoes and onions with EVOO, salt and pepper. Roast 40 minutes.
Drizzle the apples with honey, EVOO, salt and pepper. Add kielbasa and apples to potatoes and onions in the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
To serve, arrange kielbasa, apples, onions and potatoes on dinner plates and garnish with the pan juices.