Grilled Fish Soft Tacos
Ancho Chicken Soft Tacos
Fried Fish Tacos Deluxe
Chicken Suiza Soft Tacos or Fajitas
Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Chipotle Crema
How to Make Turkey & Chorizo Soft Tacos By Rachael
Thai Chicken Tacos
Sea Bass With Creamed Leeks Soy Jus
Rach's Kitchen Time Savers
Ground Chicken and Chorizo Tacos
- 4 small plum tomatoes or vine tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeo pepper or 2 small Serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- A small handful of cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime
- 2 ears corn on cob
- 4 pieces of halibut or mahi mahi, 6 ounces each
- Vegetable oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or queso blanco or queso fresco (any easy-melting Mexican cheese)
- 12 6-inch soft corn or flour tortillas
Heat grill pan over medium-high heat or heat outdoor grill. Heat oven to 300F.
Combine tomatoes, jalapeo or Serrano peppers, onions, cilantro, salt and 1 teaspoon of lime zest and the juice of 1 lime.
Coat corn and fish with liberal drizzle of vegetable oil to keep it from sticking to grill. Season the corn and fish with salt and pepper. Season the fish with Old Bay. Cook corn 12-15 minutes until kernels begin to darken in spots. Remove corn and cool to handle, then scrape corn from the cob. Grill fish 8-10 minutes until cooked through and firm. Place fish in bowl and flake the flesh with a fork.
Heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and add tortilla. Warm tortilla then flip over and sprinkle with shredded cheese, scatter some fish, corn and salsa on half the tortilla and fold over. Cook the taco a minute or 2 on each side to melt the cheese. Keep tacos warm in oven on cooling rack placed over baking sheet until ready to serve. Serve 3 fish tacos per person with Green Rice alongside.