Argentinean Surf-and-Turf Skewers with Chimichurri
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
Rachael & John Reveal What Their Rebuilt Kitchen Will Look Like …
- 1 2-pound well-marbled sirloin steak (about 1 1/2-inches thick), cut into cubes (16 cubes total)
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 3/4 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet or smoked paprika, divided
- 4 links (about 3/4 pound) cured Spanish chorizo, casings removed, each link cut into 3 chunks
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup loosely packed sage leaves
- 2 to 3 sprigs oregano or marjoram, leaves removed from stems
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
Toss the beef and shrimp separately with about 2 tablespoons EVOO, some salt and pepper, and about 1 tablespoon paprika. Thread the beef onto metal skewers alternating with pieces of chorizo. Repeat with the shrimp and chorizo on another set of skewers.
Place the skewers on the hot grill. Cook the beef until seared and cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes per side, and the shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
While the meats are cooking, set up a food processor with the parsley, sage, oregano or marjoram leaves, shallot, garlic, red pepper flakes and red wine vinegar. Pulse to chop up the herbs then leave it running and stream in about 1/2 cup EVOO to make a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper, and reserve.
When the skewers are ready, lay them on a platter and serve with lemon wedges and chimichurri. Serve Pimiento Rice alongside.