Bife de Chorizo Sliders
How To Make Extra Thick Chili with Refried Beans, Beef and Chori…
How To Make Onion Ring Burgers & Ranch-Dusted Oven Fries By Rach…
How To Make Greek Sheet Pan Chicken By Rachael
Wisconsin-Style Burgers with Worcestershire, B, L, T and Pub Che…
Melissa d'Arabian’s Thanksgiving Spaghetti Squash
Roast Pork Loin with Green Onion, Garlic & Herbs
French Onion Patty Melts
Vidalia Bullseye Patties
Double Cheeseburgers with Special Ranch
Pork Chops with Cider, Apples and Bacon
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated into a paste or minced
- About 1/2 cup loosely packed herbs, such as oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage and flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- About 1/2 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1/2 pound Spanish chorizo, casing removed and ground in a food processor
- Salt and pepper
- Diced, seeded, ripe plum tomatoes, for garnish
- Finely chopped raw onion, for garnish
Heat griddle pan, large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Combine garlic and herbs in small bowl, and cover with vinegar and oil. Stir to combine.
Place meats in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and combine well with your hands. Form 8 small, 3-ounce patties that are thinner at center and thicker at edges for even cooking.
Grill meat 3 minutes on first side and 2 on the second side for medium. Serve on slider rolls topped with lots of chimichurri, diced tomatoes and onions.