- 1/8 cup organic olive oil
- 4 cups organic chopped onions
- 5 pounds organic free-range ground turkey breast
- 3 28-ounce cans chunky organic tomatoes
- 1 6-ounce can organic tomato paste
- 2 cups free-range organic chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 heaping tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 packets organic chili seasoning packets
- 3 cans organic pinto beans
- 2 cans organic black beans
Heat oil in a big pot. Add onions and saut a while.
Brown ground turkey breast with the onions until the turkey is completely cooked. Keep stirring and turning to break up the turkey while browning (it will end up in small, rock-like pieces).
Add tomatoes, tomato paste and chicken broth, and season with salt, cumin, cayenne and chili seasoning. Add beans and simmer on low for about 30-45 minutes.
Serve with grated cheese and chopped onion on top and with plenty of oyster crackers alongside.