Warm Provencal Chicken Salad
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pounds baby white or gold potatoes, halved
- 4 small onions, sliced 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic
- 1 pound trimmed green beans or asparagus, halved
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black pitted Nicoise olives
- 8 pieces boneless, skinless chicken thighs or 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 shallot, coarsely chopped
- A small handful of sage leaves
- A small handful of tarragon
- A couple of sprigs fresh marjoram or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups arugula
Heat oven to 450F.
Place potatoes, onions and crushed garlic in a bowl and toss with just enough EVOO to coat, a couple of tablespoons. Season liberally with salt and pepper, place on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast 45 minutes, turning once.
Place green beans or asparagus in bowl with tomatoes and pitted olives, dress with a little EVOO, salt, pepper and place on baking sheet. Roast 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle or grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat chicken lightly in EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken 12 minutes, turning once, then thinly slice on an angle.
While chicken cooks, place shallot, herbs and mustard in food processor and season with salt and pepper. Pulse chop to finely chop the mixture then stream in about 1/4 to 1/3 cup EVOO to form a pesto-like sauce. Scrape sauce into a large, shallow bowl.
Pile roasted vegetables, potatoes, onion, tomatoes, olives and arugula into a bowl. Top salad with sliced chicken and serve with crusty baguette.