Rocco DiSpirito's Strawberry Graham Cracker Tarts
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Pork Chops with Maple, Mustard & Capers | Rachael Ray
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped out and reserved
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons granulated Splenda or 9 packets (31.5g) Truvia
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 4 mini graham cracker tart shells, such as Keebler
- 8 large fresh strawberries, sliced thin
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the vanilla bean seeds, cream cheese and Splenda. Beat until the mixture is slightly fluffy, about 1 minute.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the yogurt and pomegranate juice. Beat until the yogurt is fully incorporated, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and beat for 1 minute more.
Fill each tart shell with the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the strawberry slices on top. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.