- 2 cups packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine parsley, oregano and garlic in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the paprika, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, and process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl.
Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Can be made 8 hours in advance if tightly covered and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.