- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, remove each leaf carefully to create cups
- 4 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
In a large skillet with 1 turn of the pan of EVOO, brown the chicken on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Add the teriyaki sauce and brown sugar, and cook until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through, about another 2 minutes.
Serve the chicken in the iceberg lettuce cups garnished with carrots and zucchini sticks.