Sanjeev Kapoor's One-Minute Meal
Eggplant Parm with Egg Pasta
Food Network Star Finalist: Susie Jimenez
Q with Paula Deen
One Deserving Teacher Gets a Huge Surprise
Celebs + Viewers Gush Over Rach's 30 Minute Meals
Five-Minute Meals with The Next Food Network Star Finalists
5-Minute Meal with Excused's Iliza Shlesinger
Best Ways To Reheat Leftover Pizza, Fries + Mac & Cheese | You'r…
How To Make Pulled Chicken By Rachael
What Was Rachael's Very First 30 Minute Meal?
- 1 dozen small shrimp, deveined and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 to 3 tablespoons tomato pickle (optional), available at specialty food stores
- 2 cups steamed basmati rice
- Juice of 2 limes
- A few mint leaves
- A few sprigs cilantro
Heat a skillet over high heat with the oil.
Add all the spices and the shrimp to the skillet, and cook for 30 seconds or so, until the shrimp is cooked through.
Add the tomato pickle and rice to the skillet and cook to heat through.