- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place a medium pot over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add the peppers, onion, garlic and spices to the pan, and cook until the veggies begin to soften, 3-4 minutes.
Add the rice and stock to the pot, season with salt and pepper, and bring up to a bubble. Place a lid on the pot, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until all of the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve.