How To Make White Chicken Chili
How To Make Cheesy White Chicken Chili By Rachael
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Ranch-Style Chicken Chili
How To Make Chili-Cheese Dogs By Rachael
White Chili Turkey Tacos
Homemade Chili Recipes: White Chicken Chili & Triple Pepper Beef…
Chicken Chili Cowboy Spaghetti
Chicken and 3-Chili Stew
Sunny Anderson's Skinny Slow-Cooker Chicken Chili
How To Make Pozole Rojo-Style Chili with Turkey or Pulled Chicke…
This simple and delicious chili recipe is the perfect game-day party food.
- One 32-ounce box chicken stock
- 3 cans white beans, left undrained
- 5 cups cooked chicken, rotisserie or boiled
- One 16-ounce jar salsa
- One 8-ounce block pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Black or white pepper, to taste
- ½ cup finely crushed corn chips, optional (if you like your chili thicker)
- Sour cream, for garnish
Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook on high until the cheese is melted.
Chili may also be cooked on the stovetop over medium-high heat until cheese is melted.
When the chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, if using, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more chips, cheese and/or sour cream and serve.