Slumdog Chicken Skewers
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Garlicky Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips | Rachael Ray
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped and mashed into a paste
- 2-inch knob ginger, peeled and grated
- Zest and juice of 1 tangerine
- 2 tablespoons mild curry paste, such as Pataks brand
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Nonstick cooking spray or EVOO, as needed for the grill or broiler
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, ginger, zest of the tangerine, curry paste and some salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the mixture and stir to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat a grill or broiler. Thread the meat onto metal skewers (you can use bamboo skewers here too -- just soak them in water for 20 minutes before using). Lightly coat the grill or a baking sheet with a little cooking spray or EVOO and cook until the meat is crispy at the edges and has cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
Garnish the meat skewers with the juice of the tangerine, scallions and pomegranate seeds. Serve warm.