- 3 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 12 extra-large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk or half-and-half (eyeball it)
- A splash of hot sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (a couple of handfuls) flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 400F.
Heat a 12-inch, nonstick, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add EVOO, potatoes, leeks and garlic, and cook until the veggies are tender, 6-7 minutes.
Beat eggs together with half-and-half, a splash of hot sauce, some salt and pepper. Pour the eggs in the skillet over the filling. Using a spatula, raise the cooked egg off the bottom of the pan, allowing more of the still-liquid eggs to settle on the bottom of the pan.
When the frittata has set, sprinkle the top with cheese and transfer to the oven. Cook for 10-12 minutes until top is deep golden brown. Remove and let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, cut into wedges and serve.