- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed in boiling water for 5 minutes and drained
- 2 jalapeo peppers, stemmed, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ripe California avocados, peeled and seeded
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup John Salleys Garlic Chipotle Sauce
Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
In a large mixing bowl, toss corn, jalapeos and onion with oil then spread evenly out onto the baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are lightly browned.
When cool, peel the jalapeos, if desired, then finely chop them with the onion. Reserve them with the roasted corn.
In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados with lime juice. Stir in the roasted vegetables, cilantro and Garlic Chipotle Sauce, and serve.