- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Celery sticks
In a food processor, process the cream cheese until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the celery sticks; pulse until just combined. Scrape cheese mixture into a bowl and serve with celery sticks for dipping.