Spicy Roast Pork Tenderloin with 3-Cheese Smashed Potatoes and R…
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Garlicky Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips | Rachael Ray
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds each), trimmed
- EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 4 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds red potatoes (if you get babies you can leave them whole, but if theyre bigger, cut them into halves or quarters)
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends removed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped or grated
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese (also called Neufchatel cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place the pork tenderloins onto a baking sheet and rub each of them with a small drizzle of EVOO. Sprinkle the fennel seeds, grill seasoning and red pepper flakes evenly over both tenderloins and give 'em a rub down to evenly coat them with the seasonings. Transfer to the oven and roast about 20 minutes.
When the pork has about 10 minutes of cooking time left, place the potatoes into a large pot and cover them with cold water. Place the pot over high heat and bring it up to a bubble. Simmer the potatoes until they're tender, about 10 minutes.
While the potatoes are working, toss the asparagus, beans, and lemon slices onto another baking sheet. Give them a light drizzle of EVOO and season them up with some salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss the veggies into the oven along with the meat and let them roast until caramelized and tender, 8-10 minutes.
Once the potatoes are tender, drain them and return them to the pot they were cooked in. Place the pot over medium heat for about a minute to dry out the potatoes, and then add in the garlic. Toss the ricotta cheese, light cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano and some salt and freshly ground black pepper in with the spuds and give everything a good mashing.
Once the tenderloin comes out of the oven, let it rest for a minute until your veggies and potatoes finish up. Once they're ready, slice the meat and serve it up with some of the sides.