- 2 teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari (eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 inch of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 pound spaghetti, cooked and rinsed under cold water
- 1 tablespoon light sesame seeds, toasted over medium-low heat for 3 minutes (optional)
In a medium microwaveable bowl, heat the peanut butter in the microwave oven until melted, about 15-20 seconds (or heat peanut butter over low heat on stove until mushy).
Whisk honey and tamari into the peanut butter, then whisk in the sesame oil and the ginger.
Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, and top with the sesame seeds, if you want to go really groovy with the noodles. If you want to bump up the crunch factor, add some shredded carrots, scallions, bean sprouts or other veggies.