Zucchini Noodles with Pesto and Parmesan
Cheesy Squash and Corn Burritos
Yellow Tomato Spaghetti with Buttered Almond Breadcrumbs
Brown Rice and Black Bean Burritos
Katie Lee's Grilled Portobello, Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onio…
More Flavor, Less Bun: Italian-Style Turkey Burger
Sweet-and-Spicy Corn, Jalapeno, Cherry Tomato and Mascarpone Pas…
How To Make Portobello Mushroom, Pepper and Onion Philly Steaks …
Chicken & Cream of Mushroom Over Egg Noodles
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons roasted red pepper paste OR 1 12-ounce jar of roasted red peppers, drained and pureed
- 4 slices smoked mozzarella cheese
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
Drizzle mushroom caps with EVOO and place on the grill pan, gill side down, for about 3 minutes.
Flip caps and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread a spoonful or so of roasted red pepper paste over the mushroom cap in a thin layer.
Top with a slice of smoked mozzarella cheese and tent with foil to melt.