Artichoke and Spinach Rolled Stuffed Bread
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted with extra water squeezed out
- 2 packages frozen spinach, defrosted with extra water squeezed out
- 2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 8 springs of thyme, leaves removed
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package pizza dough, such as Pillsbury
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, provolone, Asiago, lemon zest, thyme, garlic, salt and ground pepper.
Unroll the pizza dough onto on a baking sheet with the long edge facing you. Be careful not to stretch it too much.
Pour the filling into the middle of the dough, shaping it into a thick log running lengthwise down the center of the dough.
Fold one edge of the pizza dough over the filling, then fold the other half over to seal the filling inside the dough. Turn the stuffed bread over on the sheet pan so the seam is on the bottom. Brush with EVOO and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
Bake the stuffed bread until evenly golden brown, 15-18 minutes. Cool slightly before slicing.