- 1 pound ground, all-white meat chicken
- 4 scallions (one large handful), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce
- Small buns (about 3 inches in diameter) or dinner rolls
Combine meat, scallions, garlic, grill seasoning and teriyaki sauce. Score and divide meat into 8 portions and form small patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add canola oil, about once around the pan. Cook mini chicken burgers in the pan, about 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
Place burgers on buns, top each burger with some pickled ginger, a slice of cucumber and some lettuce then place the top half of bun on top.