- 1 1/4 pound package of pre-cooked, red-skinned potato wedges
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 herb apricot mix recipe
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
Preheat oven to 450F.
Spread potatoes on a large baking sheet and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with EVOO and roast potatoes until the outsides are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Add herb apricot mix during the last minute or so of roasting. Let potatoes cool for about 5 minutes before adding to dressing.
While potatoes are roasting, make the dressing: Place the ricotta cheese, lemon juice Dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a food processor. Turn the processor on and slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil. Place dressing in a large bowl. Mix in celery, Italian parsley, and Parmigiano Reggiano. Mix in potatoes until coated with the dressing. Serve warm, or refrigerate to serve cold.