Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 2 8 1/2-ounce boxes corn muffin mix, such as Jiffy brand
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) or vegetable oil (1 turn of the pan)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) or vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeo pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup mild to medium taco sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (one 10 ounce bag) shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- 2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix 2 packages muffin mix together with eggs, melted butter and milk. Wipe a large, oven-safe (double wrap the handle in aluminum foil if its plastic), non-stick skillet with a little oil and pour in the muffin mix.
Place pan in center of the oven and bake until cornbread is light golden in color, 12-15 minutes.
Place a second skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Add chicken and cook until brown, breaking it up and stirring it as it cooks. Add onions, zucchini, red bell pepper, jalapeo, cumin, coriander, taco sauce and salt, and cook meat 5 minutes more.
Remove cornbread from oven (dont turn it off yet) and top with meat/veggie mixture, covering the entire surface of the cornbread. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and olives on top of that.
Transfer pan back to oven and cook 5 minutes more to melt cheese.