Mexican Deep-Dish Pan Pizza
Chicken Pan Pie
How To Make 24-Hour 3-Cheese Cast-Iron Pan Pizza By Rachael
How To Make Cast-Iron Cowboy Pan Pizza By Rachael
Individual Florentine Frying Pan Pizza
Family-Size Carbonara Frying Pan Pizza
How To Make Maple Bacon Chipotle Turkey Chili By Rachael
Spinach Artichoke Dip 3 Ways: Appetizer, Pizza & Low-Carb Chicke…
"Baby Spice" Emma Bunton Spills On Spice Girls Reunion + Rach's …
Rach's Cast-Iron BBQ Pan Pizza + "Morning Show" Star Billy Crudup
How To Make Hot Blonde Pan Pizza and a Side of Hot Rabes By Rach…
- 2 8 1/2-ounce boxes corn muffin mix, such as Jiffy brand
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) or vegetable oil (1 turn of the pan)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) or vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeo pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 cup mild to medium taco sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (one 10 ounce bag) shredded cheddar or jack cheese
- 2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix 2 packages muffin mix together with eggs, melted butter and milk. Wipe a large, oven-safe (double wrap the handle in aluminum foil if its plastic), non-stick skillet with a little oil and pour in the muffin mix.
Place pan in center of the oven and bake until cornbread is light golden in color, 12-15 minutes.
Place a second skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Add chicken and cook until brown, breaking it up and stirring it as it cooks. Add onions, zucchini, red bell pepper, jalapeo, cumin, coriander, taco sauce and salt, and cook meat 5 minutes more.
Remove cornbread from oven (dont turn it off yet) and top with meat/veggie mixture, covering the entire surface of the cornbread. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and olives on top of that.
Transfer pan back to oven and cook 5 minutes more to melt cheese.