- 1 sheet frozen prepared puff pastry, 11 x 17 inches, defrosted
- 1 wheel brie cheese, about 5-inches round
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 box water crackers, recommended brand Carr's
Preheat oven to 350F.
Slice brie in half across the middle.
Spread the puff pastry sheet onto a counter and roll it to an 1/8 of an inch thick. Place half of the brie onto the puff pastry. Spread the jam on top. Sprinkle the almonds on the jam.
Replace the top half of the brie. Wrap dough up and over the brie, starting at the corners.
Turn over so the sealed side is underneath.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with crackers.