- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste or 6 filets flat anchovies
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 28-ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained very well
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives like kalamata, chopped
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Boboli thin crust pizza shell
- 2 cups shredded scamorza cheese (smoked mozzarella)
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add EVOO, garlic, anchovy paste and red pepper flakes. When the anchovies (if whole) melt into the oil or the garlic is tender, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and olives, and simmer the sauce for 3-4 minutes.
Top the pizza with sauce and cheese.
Bake until the cheese melts and the crust is crisp, about 10 minutes. Cut and serve.