- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 head radicchio, quartered and then chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips
- 5 baby eggplants, coarsely chopped
- 5 zucchini, halved the long way and coarsely chopped
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
Preheat oven to 400F.
On a baking sheet or a large roasting pan, coat vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine evenly and roast until just tender, about 15-20 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.