- 1 package ramen noodles, recommended brand Ichiban
- 1 egg, hard-boiled, cut in half the long way
- 1 scallion, green part only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- Hot sauce to taste
- A few drops of sesame oil (optional)
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions. You can also cook the noodles in chicken or vegetable stock or broth if you'd rather not use the package of flavoring, which can be high in sodium.
Add hard-boiled egg, top with scallions and shredded chicken, and add hot sauce to taste. To deepen the flavor, add a few drops of sesame oil. Just a few drops will do!