Mini Baked Wonton Cups
Stacy London Swears by These Cooling Products During Menopause
This 25-Year-Old Started "Excuse My Grandma" Dating Podcast With…
How to Make Za'atar Chicken Shawarma + Turmeric Rice Pilaf | Rac…
How to Make Creamy Spinach Pasta | Rachael Ray
Ron + Clint Howard on New Memoir "The Boys": "This Is Really a L…
How to Make Homemade Cheese Ravioli Made With Fresh Egg Pasta Do…
According to Rachael, THIS Is How Long Opened Tomato Paste Lasts…
Rachael Shares Her Best Tips for Working with Fresh Thyme
How to Make a Negroni-Martini (Negronatini) | John Cusimano
Broadway Superstar Laura Benanti One-Ups Hugh Jackman's Most Emb…
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Says His Music Industry Uncle's Biggest…
How to Make Shrimp Parm | Rachael Ray
How to Make Hoisin Fried Rice | Rachael Ray
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
First Makeover Back in the Studio is for a Deserving Woman Who's…
- 24 wonton wraps (12-ounce package), suggested brand Nasoya
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus some for brushing
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (no tail) and roughly chopped
- 1/4 head of napa cabbage, shredded
- 3 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 scallions, dark and white parts thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled egg, chopped, look for them cooked in the salad bar section of the supermarket
- 1/4 cup tamari, dark soy sauce, found on the international aisle of the supermarket
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375F.
Brush each wonton wrapper with a little vegetable oil then nestle it down into one of the cups of a 24-cup nonstick mini muffin tin. Transfer to the oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 6 minutes.
While the wontons are baking put together the filling: Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of vegetable oil. Add the chopped shrimp and cook for 1 minute, then add the cabbage, ginger, garlic and scallions.
Cook for another minute while stirring constantly, then add the cilantro and egg, and cook for another minute. Add the tamari, lime juice and sesame seeds to the mixture and stir to combine. Heat through, about a minute, and remove mixture from the heat.
Remove the wonton cups from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Fill each cup with about 1-2 tablespoons of the shrimp and cabbage mixture, and serve.