Shimmy & Roast Chicken
Family-Run Vietnamese Restaurant Lilly's Cafe Is Still a New Orl…
How to Make Corn Crème Brûlée | Richard Blais
How to Make Butter-Basted Ribeye Steaks | Richard Blais
How to Make Bucatini with Creamy Bacon and Onion Sauce | Rachael…
How to Make Charred Radicchio Salad | Rachael Ray
How to Make Parsnip Creamed Spinach | Richard Blais
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Surprise Rachael with a Sweet Note + …
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
- 3 cups croutons, ground up in a food processor, or use breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 springs of thyme, leaves pulled off
- 1 sprig of rosemary, leaves pulled off and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large, gallon-size re-sealable plastic bag
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Mix the ground croutons, Parmigiano, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in the plastic bag and toss to combine.
Add the chicken, a couple pieces at a time, seal the bag and give it a good shimmy-shake to coat the chicken.
Place the coated chicken on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining chicken until all the pieces are coated. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until cooked through.
Into a container with a lid, add the red wine vinegar, garlic, basil and EVOO. Place the lid on tight, and give it a good shimmy to mix it up. In a salad bowl, add the tomatoes, red pepper, red onion and romaine, and pour dressing over the salad.
Season with salt and pepper, toss to coat and serve alongside the chicken.