- 1 family-size (17-ounce) container of hummus
- 1 cup pickled vegetable salad, such as giardiniera, chopped
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- Pita chips, flat bread, cucumber or celery for dipping
Place hummus in the bottom of a small to medium-size bowl and spread giardiniera over it.
Top with the olives, spreading them out in an even layer, then the roasted red peppers.
Place on a serving platter and surround with pita chips, cucumber or celery for dipping.