Grilled Meatball Caesar Salad with Neil Patrick Harris
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef, pork, and veal combined (you can also use ground chicken)
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, divided
- 1 cup roasted garlic croutons, pulverized
- 1/2 bunch (about a handful) of parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, cracked away from skin and grated with Microplane or small side of box grater, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- A few shots of hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- 3 hearts of romaine, chopped
Preheat grill to high.
In a nonstick skillet, cook chopped bacon pieces over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove to a paper-towel lined plate and reserve.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the ground meat with the egg, 1 clove of grated garlic, half of the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, the bacon, the crushed croutons, the chopped parsley, and some salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients together with clean hands and roll into 12 medium-size meatballs, each about 2 inches round. Drizzle the meatballs with EVOO and grill for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. If using ground chicken, make sure that they are fully cooked through.
While the meatballs are grilling, whisk the lemon zest and juice, the remaining clove of grated garlic, mustard, anchovy paste, hot sauce and Worcestershire together then stream in the EVOO.
Coat the romaine in the dressing then season with pepper and a handful of grated cheese to taste. Top salad with meatballs and serve.