Quick Easy Pizza Dip
Chili Con Queso Fondue
Airplane Snacks: Veggies and Dip on the go
French Onion Dip Pizza
Whole Wheat Sweet Cinnamon Chips with Creamy Honey Dip
Easy Pizza Sauce
Katie Lee's Slam Dunk Hot Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Pizza Cuz's Meatball Rolls
How to Use Ordinary Pine Cones as Display Stands at Your Next Pa…
How to Make Easy Snickerdoodle Blondies—With the Help of Sarah M…
Move Over Marshmallows: Sweet Potato Mash Topped with Caramelize…
- 1 cup skim milk ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 5-6 leaves basil, chopped thinly
- 4 pitas, cut into pizza triangle shapes, regular or whole wheat
- 1 can olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 carrots cut into long sticks
- 3 celery ribs, cut into long strips
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
Preheat the oven to 400F.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, pesto and basil. Season with a little salt and pepper and set aside while you make the pitas.
Spray pitas with cooking spray and season them with the garlic powder and oregano. Place on a cookie sheet and bake until crispy, about 5-6 minutes.
Serve the ricotta pizza dip with the veggies and pita chips alongside.