- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoons coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15 pigs in a blanket, found in the frozen food aisle
- 1 can cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- A couple shakes of Tabasco
In a small bowl, combine the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Lightly spray the pigs with cooking spray so the "everything" mixture sticks. Sprinkle the 'everything' mixture over the pigs and place in the oven. Cook according to the instructions on the box.
For the dipping sauces:
1. Honey Mustard: Combine the whole-grain mustard with the honey and stir
2. Tomato Ranch: Combine 2 tablespoons ketchup with the ranch dressing
3. Spicy Ketchup: Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of ketchup with a couple shakes of Tabasco
Preheat oven according to directions on the pigs in a blanket package.