Frank and Beans Casserole
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Pork Chops with Maple, Mustard & Capers | Rachael Ray
- 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 packages of fat, ballpark-style, all-beef hot dogs, sliced on a slight angle (you can also use turkey or tofu dogs, whatever dog you like)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (a 15-ounce can) tomato sauce
- Four 16-ounce cans or 1 family-size can baked beans
- Two 8 ½-ounce boxes corn muffin mix, such as Jiffy brand
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon (about a palmful) chili powder
- ¼ cup chopped or snipped chives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400F. Place a large, oven-safe, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add EVOO.
Add the sliced hot dogs to the pan and brown, about 6-8 minutes. Add the chopped onion and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
Combine molasses, Worcestershire and tomato sauce in a small bowl and add to the skillet. Add the baked beans and bring up to a simmer.
While the hot dog mixture is coming up to a simmer, mix the two packages of muffin mix together with eggs, melted butter, milk, chili powder, chives and the cheese. Pour the mix over the top of the hot dog mixture in the skillet. Place skillet in the oven and bake until cornbread is light golden in color, 12-15 minutes.