- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x9” square baking pan.
In a mixing bowl of a stand-up mixer, beat melted butter, light and dark brown sugar, and peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Mix the egg and vanilla into the batter.
Slowly add flour, baking soda and baking powder. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Spread evenly in the baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until set.