- 1/4 pound sliced salami
- 1/4 pound sliced coppa or ham
- 1/4 pound sliced soppresata
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1 11x17” sheet frozen prepared puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 8-inch wheel brie cheese
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 350°F.Slice the brie in half across the middle.
Spread the puff pastry sheet onto a counter and roll it to an eighth of an inch thick and cut into a 14x14” square. Place half of the brie onto the puff pastry. Chop all meats and mix with red onion and pepper rings. Place mixture on the cut side of one of the brie halves. Top the meat mixture with other half of the brie with the rind facing up.
Wrap dough up and over the brie, starting at the corners. Then invert onto a sheet pan lined with parchment. Mix up egg and 2 tablespoons water and brush the top and sides of brie. Make 3 tiny slits in the middle to allow steam to escape during cooking.
Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown. Serve with crackers alongside.