- 4 Idaho potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar
- 1/2 cup grated Pepper Jack
- 1 4-ounce can diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- A dash of hot sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced on a bias, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 40-45 minutes. Remove and set aside until cool enough to touch. Cut each potato in half and scoop the insides out into a medium-size mixing bowl. Place the skins cut-side up back onto the baking sheet.
To the bowl with the potato flesh, add cheeses, pimientos, garlic, onion, black pepper, hot sauce and mayo.